A well-designed two-storey house is not only pleasingly graceful, it also has key features not found in a one-storey house.
A two-storey house has:
- good division of rooms for a well-defined privacy
- less contribution to heat and will need less materials for cooling effect
- energy-saving advantage over a one-storey house
- more open space
- you can save precious land for your garden and landscape
- second floor gives an excellent view of your outdoor surroundings
- kids love a two-storey house because they can go up and down and be more active
- stairs could add up to the beauty of your home interior
If you’re looking for such things, then a well-designed two-storey house is what you need.
Here’s our list of brand new multilevel houses in West Lake Villa, Roxas City:
Minimum lot area
Toilet & Bath
72 sq m
120 sq m
Samantha floor plan »
80 sq m
120 sq m
Prince floor plan »
45 sq m
80 sq m
Juliet floor plan »
West Lake Villa is ideal if you want to settle down in a quiet place away from the sounds of commercial establishments because this village is purely residential. The houses here are typhoon-tested and they withstood the strongest winds of tropical cyclone Yolanda without suffering significant damages aside from fallen power lines on the road.
Some of these brand new houses are already being built, each house is scheduled to finish between 3 and 5 months. So, if you’re looking for a readily available house, West Lake Villa is the subdivision to keep track because it’s building brand new model units faster than any subdivision in Roxas City. It’s a continuous project, so we keep track of its progress and make sure we have the newest update and our subscribers well-informed.
When you buy house and lot in West Lake Villa, you’ll also have a convenient access to their village clubhouse. This famous facility is capable of handling events, such as weddings, birthday parties, reunions, and other personal and business meetings.
West Lake Villa Clubhouse
This 30-hectare village is nearest to Gaisano Grand Roxas, Capiz Bay Resort, Libas Fishing Port, and Capiz State University (CAPSU) Dayao campus.
Other two-storey houses you might also like: