Our service starts here…
We started this real estate service way back in 2012 with an aim to make all your real estate transactions in Roxas, Capiz, as stress-free as possible. We believe in quality service + the power of information.
That said, here are 10 reasons why you should choose our service:
- A PRC-licensed Real Estate Broker who can help you find the best property that can match your budget handles all our transactions.
- It doesn’t matter where you are in the world; we can assist you in buying the property you want in Roxas City (and buy it conveniently). We have all the tools and knowledge to make a successful transaction.
- We thoroughly inspect the legal documents of the property before adding them to our listing.
- We present all options (with recommendations) to choose the best property for your family. Our real estate broker is non-exclusive to all developers, so you can compare and choose the one you think is the best for you.
- We help you until you completely get your property, so you won’t have to do it yourself. We are very good at what we do (with years of experience in real estate), and we’ll guide you through buying your property.
- We are a dependable group to seek help whenever you want regarding your realty needs in Roxas City.
- We make your real estate transaction as stress-free as possible that it will be a delightful experience to have a licensed real estate broker on your side.
- We are a giver of information, and we make sure every property listing has “everything-you-need-to-know” details.
- We’re just a phone call away should you need to ask questions. Plus, you can email us a message and expect our immediate reply.
- We are the most commented site in Roxas City, and we have outstanding testimonials from clients we have served before.
Meet our Real Estate Broker
Real Estate Broker
Jenny is a PRC-licensed professional, having official permission to practice her profession. She has over 10 years of experience as a real estate broker in Roxas, Capiz, and knows this city very well.
During her college years, she was a Student Republic president of Filamer Christian University (FCU) in Roxas City and had several leadership responsibilities outside the school during her entire student life.