Find your most suitable place in the Seafood Capital of the Philippines.
Join our subscribers!
10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Our Service
- All our transactions are handled by a PRC-licensed real estate broker who can help you find the best property that can match your budget.
- It doesn’t matter where you are in the world, we can assist you in buying the property you want in Roxas City (and buy it conveniently). We have all the tools and knowledge to make a successful transaction.
- We thoroughly inspect legal documents of the property before adding it to our listing.
- We present all possible options (with recommendations), so, you can choose the best property for your family. Our real estate broker is non-exclusive to all developers, so, you can compare and choose the one you think is the best for you.
- We help you until you completely acquire your property, so, you won’t have to do it yourself. We are very good in what we do (with years of experience in real estate) and we’ll guide you through the process of buying your property.
- We are a dependable group whom you can seek assistance whenever you want regarding your realty needs in Roxas City.
- We make your real estate transaction as stress-free as possible that you’ll be delighted having a licensed real estate broker on your side.
- We are a giver of information and we make sure every property listing has “everything-you-need-to-know” details.
- We’re just a phone call away should you need to ask questions. Plus, you can email us a message and expect our immediate reply.
- We are the most commented website in Roxas City and we have awesome testimonials from clients whom we have served before.
A Finished Project in 2020
Our Work Ethics
We have workers with over 15 years experience in construction. Plus, our licensed civil engineer checks their work every day to ensure the desired quality finish, and that everything is being followed according to the building plans. We also take initiative in visiting each construction site every day and updating our clients with photos of the construction progress or bring them for a site visit to show our handiwork.
3 Upcoming Projects in 2020
Explore this site now!
Find your most suitable place to settle down in Roxas City, the Seafood Capital of the Philippines.
The cost of living in Philippines is much lower than in other countries in Asia. But did you know that it is possible to live in Roxas City, Capiz for just Php 30,000 ($600) a month?
Have a look at this limited offer of smaller-sized subdivision lots for sale within Roxas City proper where you can acquire through Pag-IBIG’s easy payment plan.