Going to the “Seafood Capital of the Philippines” can have many reasons. And when it comes to accommodation, these famous hotels in Roxas City outrank others in certain ways.
Roxas City has at least 3 known festivals (Sinadya sa Halaran, Diwal Festival, and Capiztahan Festival), which attract a large crowd to congregate the main streets. And believe it or not, hotel accommodations during these festivals are booked a few months back.
But whether you’re here for the festivals or just visiting a good friend or relative, here’s our hand-picked list of top hotels in Roxas City:
(1) Veronica Hotel. This hotel was rated very good by its guests. It’s the first landmark you’ll see in Pueblo de Panay, Lawaan, Roxas City. Aside from its good location, Veronica hotel has modern amenities and recreation facilities that can give you a memorable stay. Veronica hotel has a restaurant, coffee shop, business center, and a garden to enjoy.
(2) Kapis Mansions. If you want a classic feel with modern comfort, Kapis Mansions hotel is the place to go. Located at Banica road, Roxas City, this new hotel has a business hub, function room, restaurant, coffee shop, swimming pool, fitness gym, and other useful amenities. This hotel has suites for one person or family.
(3) Roxas Midtown Hotel. If you’re satisfied with the services of Midtown hotel in other places, you’ll certainly like their services here in Roxas City. Roxas Midtown Hotel is at corner Burgos and San Jose streets, which is near the center of Roxas City. This location makes you enjoy the benefits of being in the city proper and near major landmarks.
(4) Roxas President’s Inn. This famous hotel is just a few meters away from Roxas City plaza (the center of Roxas). If you’re looking for a Filipino-Spanish ambiance with a personalized attention, Roxas President’s Inn is the hotel to choose. This inn is a favorite spot for dignitaries who come to the city from other places.
(5) San Antonio Resort Hotel. One of the best accommodation you can get in Roxas City comes from a resort hotel. This beachfront hotel has suites for one person and family or big group. Located just across Baybay beach, this resort hotel can give you the boon of being near the beach and in a great resort. This resort has a conference hall; bars and restaurants with seafood cuisines; swimming pool; lagoon for boating activities; bowling lanes; and playground for kids. It’s a perfect place to relax while you’re in Roxas City.
So, what’s your favorite hotel in Roxas City? Tell us about it.